Testimonials

Testimonials

Photography by Brad Ottosen
281-658-1240

Call the photographer
E-mail the photographer

Below are 21 client testimonials.  Feel free to scroll down and add your own comments at the very end of this page.

client testimonials  ”
Brad, I can’t thank you enough for our amazing wedding pictures!!! You know how to catch the most precious moments!!! Thank you for helping us solidify the memories of our special day. They will be cherished for many years!”
– Nil and Alla

testimonials  “Thank you so much Brad for the wonderful pictures you took of my daughters! You work so well with kids & I love the memories you have captured.”
– Karrie B.

Photography by Brad Ottosen testimonials
“Professional and quick! Brad was very accommodating and easy to work with. He knows the tricks of the trade to making any photo look great! Definitely worth checking out!”
– Bethany F.

testimonials, Houston head shots  ”
I hope you know I’ve worked with Brad once in a megashoot in 2008 and I will never forget that shoot. He is hardworking, a lot of fun, and very passionate about his work. I’ve always gotten compliments on his work, and I’m sure you will too if you choose him to take your fab shots!”
– Daisy

client testimonials, photography, Houston, TX
“Brad is a great wedding photographer. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a photographer.”
– Jessica B.

Photography by Brad Ottosen, executive head shots, testimonials
“Brad’s professional quality shots include careful attention to detail and personalized guidance for your best shots. A great value without compromising quality!”
– Charles G.

Testimonials for Photography by Brad Ottosen
“Brad does a great job!”
– Cindy L.

“I had a photo session with Brad and it was great. He even helped me upload my photos to my online dating profile. So now people can see what I look like.”
– R.B.

More testimonials coming soon.

Add your own testimonials to the end of this page after your photo shoot.

In addition to head shots, I do all other types of other professional photography, such as weddings and outdoor engagement portraits. View the navigation menu at the top of the page for various categories of photography with sample images and rates. Same day appointments at the studio or at your location (home or office) are often available. I have a 5-minute turnaround time on your hi-res digital images.

Call 281-658-1240 today for your professional photography appointment.

Scroll down to the end of this page to add more client testimonials after your photo shoot.

15 Responses to Testimonials

1. Prity Bhalla says:

Brad,

The pictures you took of our family and horse are amazing. Your talent, passion, and generosity made the photo shoot a memorable experience. Thank you for capturing the beauty, love, and joy that shine through in these photographs.

Sincerely,
    Prity Bhalla

2. The energy and skill Brad brings to his shoots and portraits is inspiring. Brad recently attended an event with me, set up and began shooting on-the-spot. Both candid and posed shots were outstanding and far superior to other professional portraits I’ve had taken in the past. And if he can make me look good, he’s got to be a talented professional.

Timothy J. Sullivan, Sr.
    President
    DSA Financial Group, Inc.

3. Jean Kim says:

Brad is awesome! I had to get a quick head shot done today for my application. I was in such a hurry and I could not find a photographer working on a weekend! However when I called Brad, I was able to set an appointment on a Saturday morning (I called only the day before!). I got the portrait done in my own apartment (very convenient), got the photo transferred to my computer right away, and submitted my application all in less than 30 minutes! Brad even cropped and re-sized my best digital image for me to fit the specifications of my online application at no additional charge. I highly recommend Brad for anyone!

4. Olena and Alex says:

Brad! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and such a positive attitude!!!

5. Brad did a great job! He was able to come over to my house within a couple of hours of calling for an appointment. He was very professional and easy to work with. He did a great job of making sure that I got a perfect picture. I highly recommend him!

6. David Brake says:

Brad takes the best maternity pictures! He was very helpful and was able to suggest a lot of great poses and took care of all the details with the lighting etc., and we were really happy with the quality of the pictures. Professional all the way, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer. He downloaded all of the pictures onto our computer on-site immediately after, and the whole shooting process was relatively easy and quick. The hardest part was choosing which picture to frame because we liked so many of them!

Thanks Brad!

7. Fast, professional, and highly skilled. I will use him every time I need to update my photos. So should you.

8. Jennifer Heitkamp says:

Brad has been out to our office twice for executive head shots. Each time, he’s extremely professional, courteous and does an amazing job!! Any time we need corporate pictures, without a doubt we’ll be calling on Brad! Thank you!

9. Catherine says:

Brad is amazing with a camera. He knows which angles you will photograph best in. He took pictures of me for my Web site on short notice at my office and they look great. He is awesome and very nice, as well. I highly recommend him!! You will not be disappointed.

10. Brad was excellent! Can’t believe he actually came out to my home for the photo shoot! He was very prompt, efficient, and the photos came out great! All for a great price!

11. Laura F says:

Brad is the greatest photographer in the world! He responded quickly and set up his studio in my home. I recommend him highly!

12. Paula says:

Brad, you’re fantastic! I appreciate the fast service, setting up your lights and background conveniently in my home, and downloading the pictures to my computer immediately after the photo shoot.

Thank you for helping me replace my Linkedin profile photo with one that you took. It looks sooooo much better. I will tell all of my colleagues that you are the person to call for corporate portraits.

13. Fieras says:

Very nice guy, professional and hard working. Will work with again.

Fieras S.

14. admin says:

We wanted to tell you how much we appreciated the beautiful shots you took at our reception. The pictures are absolutely wonderful! You got every smile, every giggle, every emotion. You captured everything.
    Thank you so much.
    Irina & Ken

15. Mr. and Mrs. Shakir Ali Ahmed says:

Brad is a great photographer with a lot of energy, he is very nice, and he never argues about how many pictures he takes, he fills up all his memory for the client. He is very professional and hard-working! Brad is the best photographer in the world! BRAD FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY!

Sincerely,